Making Pizza is an absolute art, but did you know there are more ways than one to roll a ball? According to renowned pizza chef, Johnny Di Francesco, some techniques to rolling a pizza dough can also be used to make bread and mozzarella balls too! Join us as we take you through each technique one by one and choose which suits you most.
- Firstly transfer the frozen dough to refrigerator.
- Proof the dough for 45-100 Minutes in Order to get proper Volume. The Optimum Conditions for Proofing are 32°C-43°C.
- Dust the table generously with cornmeal first.
- Then start pressing the dough and making it round. Stretch it upto 9 inches Dia.
- Make Pores throughout the Pizza using Rolling Pin or fork.
- Now Transfer the base in a Pizza tray.
- Apply the Pizza Sauce, Mozarella Cheese, Pizza Toppings as per the requirement.
- Bake the pizza in a Preheated oven at 220°C for 4.5 Minutes.
1 Case : 12 Pcs
1 Pc : 210g